Last night I had a dream that I was working with autistic people, one woman in particular, but she could communicate perfectly. Basically it was like she just had an anger problem. So I'm thinking about that dream and how if it weren't illegal and immoral an autistic group home would make for an awesome reality show. Sometimes I would imagine how Threshold would look from the outside. One guy's screaming in the shower like he's being murdered and wearing a karate helmet, one guy's naked and slamming himself down of a foam mat, one guy's laughing hysterically while holding a string of Mardi Gras beads up to the light like he's praying to god. And that's just on a regular day, not even considering all the special occasions. Just get Threshold employees together after work once and you'll have enough material for a novel. Somehow that wouldn't be illegal or immoral. Well, obviously because then the clients could remain anonymous.
So Saturday night we went to Rebekah's housewarming. Rebekah's ok, though she reminds me of... well, the usual girl type. (Right now I'm listening to the Korean version of Rent at the Scarecrow restaurant, which is actually Heosu Abi). Anyway, I thought roof party sounded like it had potential, but it was boring and to top it off, the four dudes left at the end of the night started being really rude out of nowhere and ganging up on me and talking to me like I'm dumb. So I won't be hanging out with Rebekah's friends again. Not that that was really in my future anyway.ps. Me in Korea: I picked a hell of a time to be on time.
I shoulda been there. I would've socked them right in the mouth! #%$#%!@!$^$&&**(@#
ReplyDelete