Friday, September 25, 2009
Friday 4 September 2009
Well that didn't happen. Anyway, it's Friday and even though I have a class tomorrow at 830am I'm still happy today is Friday. I don't really mind waking up for the class. Yesteray I got to tell Rose what I thought of Adam. Kind of. She was telling me about the extra classes I would be teaching Mondays and Thursdays. I asked what would I be doing and took the opportunity to explain that, while most native speaking teachers leave their lesson plans and everything else for the teacher after them as reference, Adam wiped the computer clean and I have nothing to help me. So, I have a different relationship with him than "you" do, and when you guys talk about him I'm like (insert appropriate nasty face). Then she told me that Adam hadn't paid his last internet bill and he's not returning their emails. Good. Maybe now they know he's a douche.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment