I love that time right after I've been sick when I'm still weak but it doesn't matter because I'm just so relieved that my head feels okay and I'm not throwing up. We went out Saturday night to Dongdaemun where they have a lot of shopping from 10pm to 10am. I bought some tights and some suspenders because my pants were falling down. Jessica found a really cute t-shirt that she says she's going to wear everyday. Then we went to Hongdae and met up with Jessica's friend, Ingun. Same place we went last weekend after their show. Last weekend I decided I wanted the singer to be my new best friend. I told Jessica to ask Ingun to tell him at some point during the week. She said that she would but they might think it's weird, so I held off. So this weekend I told him that I wanted him to be my best friend. He said ok and then I made him sign a contract. That boy "yousuck" was there. He was saying, "Erin, I like you but you hate me." I told him I didn't hate him (I left out that I was indifferent to him), but he ended up really starting to piss me off later just by being drunk and obnoxious. Anyway, on the way home I thought I was fun, but the subway was making me sick, really sick, and I had to get off a few times to be sick. I didn't make it home; I had to go to Jessica's (thank god for her). I was sick all day and I text Rose that I wasn't going to be able to make it to work. Finally I took some of Jessica's ibuprofen and it actually worked. (Damn! I should've asked for that from America <---- I feel like Bernie Mac). I wish I would've thought of that sooner, I wouldn't have called out. I guess I just figured I would either throw it up or it wasn't strong enough to work.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Monday 31 August 2009
I love that time right after I've been sick when I'm still weak but it doesn't matter because I'm just so relieved that my head feels okay and I'm not throwing up. We went out Saturday night to Dongdaemun where they have a lot of shopping from 10pm to 10am. I bought some tights and some suspenders because my pants were falling down. Jessica found a really cute t-shirt that she says she's going to wear everyday. Then we went to Hongdae and met up with Jessica's friend, Ingun. Same place we went last weekend after their show. Last weekend I decided I wanted the singer to be my new best friend. I told Jessica to ask Ingun to tell him at some point during the week. She said that she would but they might think it's weird, so I held off. So this weekend I told him that I wanted him to be my best friend. He said ok and then I made him sign a contract. That boy "yousuck" was there. He was saying, "Erin, I like you but you hate me." I told him I didn't hate him (I left out that I was indifferent to him), but he ended up really starting to piss me off later just by being drunk and obnoxious. Anyway, on the way home I thought I was fun, but the subway was making me sick, really sick, and I had to get off a few times to be sick. I didn't make it home; I had to go to Jessica's (thank god for her). I was sick all day and I text Rose that I wasn't going to be able to make it to work. Finally I took some of Jessica's ibuprofen and it actually worked. (Damn! I should've asked for that from America <---- I feel like Bernie Mac). I wish I would've thought of that sooner, I wouldn't have called out. I guess I just figured I would either throw it up or it wasn't strong enough to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment