Friday, September 25, 2009
Saturday 19 September 2009
Next time someone asks me what's my favorite Korean food, I'm going to say peaches. I analyze everything too much since I'm alone a lot. Not purposefully, it just starts happening and ten I realize that I'm about to ruin the whole thing. I'm eating the peach and I think how delicious and "I love peaches," and then, "They're so juicy," and then it goes downhill, "But why not just drink juice? Is it better because it's prolonging it, because I have to bite it to get the juice out? Or because the texture..." Such nonsense. Just eat the fucking thing. Or I hear music I like and I start questioning what it is really that we like about music. It's just sounds. Or art, when it doesn't physically make my eyes feel good. It's like I'm hanging out with someone who's tripping but I'm sober.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment