Friday, September 25, 2009

Saturday 5 September 2009

Got to work and, just as I thought, Miyoung didn't know I was coming. She acts very nice to me. Though she never responds to my emails or tells me what the plan is (until the last minute), I'm getting used to the way things are. And thanks to the temporary co-teacher, O-kyeong, I think I've got an idea on how to schedule my lessons.

After school I went to watch a movie since the bus stop is already at the subway station. I really wanted to see Public Enemies, I would've settled for Perfect Getaway, but they were both gone, so that sucks. Instead I watched the remake of Last House on the Left. I like it, it was really graphic like Nick said, though I thought he just meant violent. I like that the woman wasn't just a passive little bitch. I like that the husband and wife teamed up together to avenge their daughter (see, that's what I mean by a team).

No comments:

Post a Comment