Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friday 21 August 2009

I'm pretty sure there's a guy downstairs dressed like Spiderman and passing out flyers. Not that weird when you realize it's part of some kind of advertisement, but on first glance from my window I'm like, 'is that dude dressed like Spiderman?'

Last weekend Jessica and I went to Hongdae on the Saturday after we got back. Very much later, around the time when the sun would be coming up, we met up with her friend, Ingun, who she calls her Korean boyfriend. Of course he's not really and it's just a joke. It might be wrong to still hang out with him since he likes her, but she and I both tell him that they will only be friends, so it's up to him if he wants to keep going on with it. Anyway, I met his friend yousung and the next day he text me and said he wanted to take me out. It was his place that we hung out at after Hair Flower, or whatever the translation is, though he went to sleep for a few hours and then had to go to work. He wanted me to be there when he got back at one, but I told him I wouldn't be (why would I?). So later when he said he wanted to take me out, I said we could only go out as friends and he said okay, see you Friday. I assumed he would just drop it but maybe didn't want to seem like a jerk at the time. Then he called me Wednesday and said he wanted me to go to his show and I said I would try and he said he would text me. Anyway, he didn't call or text me again after that. The end. I don't want to seem like I'm trying to be tough or anything, but I really don't give a shit. I didn't even give him my phone number in the first place. He just called his phone from my phone at some point I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment