Between 5 and 6 we left to get me some underwear and Rachel some shoes. We went to Target and got a matching pair and never got to wear them. And I picked out this awesome polo for Nick and he looks like an adorable little hunky nerd. Rachel found a pair of shoes, but she never wore them. Instead she wore my new ones and I wore my heels. We got to the hotel room and we didn't make it out til around 1130 or 12. I wore this black, super short dress and freaked everybody out. I'm so proud of myself for being able to wear heels all night. My feet usually start hurting after less than an hour. And I danced in them and everything. That night was pretty fun. I didn't get wasted like most. I still feel like it wasn't enough. But I guess it never could be because I'll miss everyone no matter what.

Afterwards we (me nick moulin rachel) stopped by our hotel and then went to Kristina's hotel. We weren't there for long cause everyone was pretty drunk and passing out. JonMike was up, of course. Me Rach Nick Moulin and JonMike went downstairs and out to smoke and some bum came up and was talking to this newly wed couple that was out there. Rachel tried to give the couple an out by being like, "Hey, so you're newly-weds," tell me all about it kind of thing so they could ignore the homeless guy but they weren't doing it. I told Rachel that she tried and that it was their problem, but she was drunk so she persisted. Then they left and the bum started talking to us and she was talking to him so I went to the other side of the hotel where Nick and Moulin were. I just can't really stand bums anymore. I don't feel sorry for them and I don't hate them. I just don't want to deal with them.
to be cont...
No comments:
Post a Comment