The hotel beds were very comfortable (unlike the beds in Korea) and I woke up without a hangover, but my contacts were still in so my eyes were dry. We drove to 5points to find food and I got pizza and they got sushi (kinda funny) and I got my haircut. I was rushing a bit because I still needed to go to the laundromat and wash clothes and it was getting to be late afternoon and I still wanted to go to the hotel pool. We waited on my clothes and played a Street Fighter knock-off and then filled out a crossword puzzle. It was nice us all getting to sit together and spend time. Rachel loves the laundromat now.
Right after the laundry was done it was over cast and then it started raining, so no pool. We went to the hotel lobby to maybe get some steak – big mis-steak because it was a Chris’ Ruth’s Steak House, or whatever the fuck it’s called, and meals there were 20-80 dollars. The other hamburger place there wasn’t much better, so we went to Olive Garden in Regency. I got the same thing I always get, Ravioli de Portobello with alfredo and we had some coffee and argued about stuff. Mainly whether or not they were going to take me to the airport or drop me off at J's house. I said on the way back to the hotel that the three of us just like to argue and I still think it's true, but I like that about us because we never get really mad or scream at each other. Plus I think it's quirky and cute.
It got late pretty quick and the end of the night was just spent with Nick backing up files from my computer and me and Rachel going to bed at about 130-2am and Nick going to bed at 230am. We were all so tired we didn’t even cuddle. Then we woke up and the rest has been told except that they ended up taking me to the airport anyway because we had taken the wrong interstate and decided it would just take longer to get to J’s anyway. It turned out to be better that way, I think. Parking wasn’t so bad and they got to send me off. In closing, I’m starting to miss them terribly.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment