Monday, June 29, 2009

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Today is my first day at work, but I'm just doing introductions and then going back to the teachers' room. It's noon and I'm starving. Half an hour til lunch.

To back track: On Wednesday the 17th Jessica and I met up with Rebecca. She came to Yeokgok and we took her to the place we play pool. She had plans to meet two other people, so we went to Bucheon Station and killed some time at a clothing type store. I bought a tshirt there for 10 000w that had some really funny nonsense English on it. I almost got this really cute short set with suspender-like straps and a hoody. It was 36 000w but I'm afraid I probably won't see anything exactly like it again.

The idea was for us to go to an Indian restaurant and it was a delicious idea. We ordered the meat dip dishes (I love Indian food, but all I know is curry and kabob. Wait. Is kabob Indian?). Anyway, next time I'm going to bring some tupperware stuff wo we can take some home because we gorged ourselves and there was still leftovers. And, of course, Bollywood movies played on the tv's.

The day before, Tuesday, we played pool with the foreigners. We're going again tonight. More on them some other time. Then, last Friday, we went back to the pool place, it's called Star, where the foreigners play, just to play between the two of us. You see, there's a nice billiards near Jessi's that we go to if we just want to play. Then there's Star where we play Tuesdays (J and I call it c.u.n.t) with foreigners and you can bring in drinks there. Then there's King Bar in Itaewon where we're going to play in the league. And last is Seinfeld's free pool near where I'm going to be living.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your picture is still there, I moved some pics around on photobucket and wasn't sure if it would affect your blog. Which code do you paste into your blog? I always use the direct link for the pictures, but I that might be bad if we move anything in the albums...

    ReplyDelete