Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday 7 June 2009

Wished you were here last night. The dj played our song, the dance mix, and no one cared. We could’ve been spastic together.

I hate to admit but we went back to Seinfeld’s. We went there early, though, so that there wouldn’t be anybody there and we could play free pool. We played for a while and even when people started coming in it didn’t get as bad as it was last time. Still don’t like the crowd, but at least it wasn’t the same stupid douche that had the mic before. Not much to say about that place. Going there is just like going to any other bar. Oh, except Jessica got chicken tacos and they were so good. They made me so happy.

Also, after watching True Blood I had this country accent stuck in my head. So I decided while we were at Seinfeld's we should have fake accents. Of course, my best friend Vinny walks in while we're playing pool and is like, look who's here, type of thing. I kept up the accent. I figured I would just go with it until I got tired of it. At some point he even brought up my fake accent and Jessica and I laughed (even though she confirmed that my accent was good :). I kept it up for a little while longer then I was over it. I figured give it up now before I slipped up. So I just started talking normal again. The best part is that the guy didn't even catch on. He even asked why my accent was thicker than Jessica's. When I said -what accent?- he looked really confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment