Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday 22 June 2009

The more days that go by the harder it gets to write about. It's kind of ridiculous really. But next week I start a schedule, so that's that.

Last Sunday we had plans to wake up early and do funny stuff on the subway, but A. we didn't wake up early and B. we weren't really in funny moods. So we went to Songnae and went to the exercise park and worked out a little. Then we wanted to play some pool at Seinfeld's while no one was there, but we didn't want to spend a lot of money on drinks, so we stopped first and got Soju at a jiffy store and drank a bit of that. Then we played some pool. The windows there stay open during the day because there aren't any bands, which keeps it from getting smokey, and in between (pool) shots you can watch out the window. There was a big building across the way with stairs on the outside going all the way up. I told J that one of my favorite things to do while drinking was walk around and explore. So we went to the mall type place and roamed around. We found Water Joy, an in-door water park we had been talking about, and I took a picture of a boy waiting outside the mall with roses in hand smoking a cigarette. Unfortunately, I felt weird taking his picture without asking his permission first, so the pic didn't come out as good. Then he came over to where J and I sat on the stairs and asked her to take a picture of me and him on his phone.

Back in the mall upstairs we found a little arcade. We played the basketball shooting game and then searched around more inside. There were about 5 enclosed booths. I opened the last door right on some kids, of course, cause I'm a dumb foreigner. We went into the next stall and it was a mini (norae) bang. 2000w for 2 songs. We sang (drunkily) Sweet Caroline, Smooth Operator, Say My Name and Paula Abdul, I think. It's hard to remember since, after that, we decided to go to a big bang. When we got there it was hard to communicate how much for one hour, but they showed us in and brought us some beer. The reverb is always ridiculously loud, so you think you're singing like an angel, but we made the mistake of recording some of it, at which time, on playing it back, we realized our mistake. It ended up costing us 20 000w for the hour, so it's def something we'll have to do with more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment