Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thursday 26 November 2009

Ok, I can piss away days on the computer and that's not good. I've finished all my planning through until after finals, and I'm not really sure what's going on after finals, so I can't plan for that. Yesterday was my last PT class until January and today is my last after school class.

So, instead of getting anything accomplished Tuesday night I drank beer with Moira. I did get a heater, actually. But I decided not to get waxed until Saturday. It's dumb to go all the way out to Itaewon. Esp. after getting my haircut I wouldn't get out there until late. And I wouldn't be able to shower first. So I made an appointment today for Saturday. Which is def better. However, I was texting Hankyo about not knowing where to get my haircut and she suggested we go together Wednesday. Then later we found out that we couldn't go wed. because they would be closed by the time we could get there. So after 'volunteering' I felt like a loser for not really getting anything done. I was going back and forth between the gym or not. I was for sure going to go tanning, but I said what happened with that. So, I called Moira to motivate me to go to the gym (since we go to the same one). She was going to return something at a cheap store near us and I went with her and got the heater. She wants to make a sauna/yoga thing at her apartment. Then we were in the elevator talking about what losers we were (after I was so furious that the tanning was closed).

What a lot of rubbish. All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment