Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Friday 1st January 2010

2010 looks better than 2009. There's that. It's funny how we're supposed to make all these resolutions, but the first day of the new year is usually spent recovering from the end of the last year aka the New Year's Eve party. Well anyway, now all Koreans are one year older.

So I've started my vacation lazy. Not a good sign. Hmm... what should my resolution be? I'll get back to you with that one. Monday Nick left. Finally. Yeah right just kidding. It's devastating. He left and I was at work, just like when Rachel left. As long as I didn't think about it I was okay. But of course people are going to ask. I came home and I was ok. Like I said, as long as I didn't think about it. Like my mittens were laying on the table from when he had worn them. I got a little choked up thinking about how he had placed them there. They weren't even his mittens. I guess it was because there really wasn't much evidence of him. There was the envelope in my mailbox (which is still there) where he put my key. It had some printing on it and for a second I thought he had written it, but it was just the print that came on the envelope. It put the idea of a note in my head, though. I knew I wouldn't find one, but I was still hoping. And I had hid a note for him in his book, so that put it in my head too. I don't know why. I guess I just figured that's what people do when they leave and you're not around. But I don't care to nitpick. I think we all do that way too much. It's like we want reasons to be upset. Of course I say that now because I'm feeling good. I'm enjoying it, but I won't let it trick me. I know this won't last forever and then I'll be upset again. My plan is to get it all checked out when I get to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment