Let me start back from last entry. So we went last Friday to play pool at Star and Youngtae, the owner, asked "Why are you here? It isn't Tuesday." Before we played we went out on the patio and ate with him and his family and we shared our Soju. Two guys were around and I think they had some of the Soju too, but he said that they were shy because their English was bad. They left and J and I played pool and played with his little girl and boy. The little girl is cute, but she's crazy. Then the two boys came back and we played teams. Then I played against my teammate and he beat me really bad. But I know that I wasn't really taking it seriously and Young said that the guy was really good and I said that he was good but that I knew I could beat him. I wasn't even trying to be a hot shot, I could just tell the difference between this guy and somebody like Dewey. So after I talked all this shit we played again and I won. The next day we had plans to eat at Sun Jung's house, but before that we went to Water Joy. That day it was convenient that the water parks were indoors because it was raining. Sun Jung had ordered tickets for us online, and it wasn't too hard to redeem them. Plus, one of the girls there spoke a little English...
to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment