Sunday, August 16, 2009

Monday 10 August 2009

Our first night in Jeju - not so good. It's raining a bit and this hotel is the worst I've ever stayed at (and I've stayed on the westside before), but it's only our first night, so I'm not worried about any of that. Plus, I think hotels are relaxing, even when they're ghetto. I want to go to the doctors when I get back, though. I've still got that pain in my side and it's really annoying. But enough about Jessica (jk). I forgot that the weekend before we went to the Deftones we went to the Mudfestival in Boryeong with Jessica's co-teacher. Had we gone to Pentaport first, we might have had more confidence in the mudfestival. But when deciding whether to go or not, we were leaning towards not since we thought it would be just a bunch of drunk foreigners and military.

No comments:

Post a Comment